View Single Post
Old 29th September 2010, 12:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Please let us know on the extras front what you liked or even disliked!! We want to make sure we keep providing the goods on these!
I think Arrow Video is a great compay with their Blu-ray releases. I really like the slip case, booklet and posters that are included, however, i dont know what to do with their art posters, don't get me wrong, they look great.

The special features on the discs is a major reason why i prefer the Arrow Video releases with others (Blue Underground). Also, I know that this isn't a major reason to get the AV version, but the Credit Opening look great; professional, high quality, and it looks like some time has been put into it.

However, the presentation of interviews presented in the featuretts look amature and cheap - not all, but 95% of them ("Dame of the Dead" looks really nice, but "Carlo of the Living dead" looks like something that was put together in 2 minutes). This is the only negative presentation of a great release.

I look forward to more Arrow Video Blu-ray releases (i have 4; City of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Inferno). You guys/gals are doing and awsome job, and i wish you guys success.

Norbie