View Single Post
Old 7th October 2010, 05:51 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
RE - GT5 Special Collectors Limited Ed .

Not sure if you win the sports car for keeps or just for the day's racing but you get entry to prize draw for chance to win Sports car (Merc i think) plus a days racing in the car at Nurbergring , you also get a collecters grade 1.43 scale Diecast metal replica of a Nissan GTR spec V with unique GT livery designed by Poloyphonydigital , (car replica migth vary per territory as some Euro sites say replica cars a Merc CLK) , made by Kysho , a 300 page strategy guide , car & GT history book, , GT branded etched Key fod, numbered certificate of authentication, , code for 5 unique cars DLC , Special collectors housing for game and contents.

Game....£139.99....Available to Pre Order for November now .

US....$99.99. (without prize draw)
If I was a hardened Gran Turismo fan, and if I had a PS3, might of been tempted by this set. Not totally convinced that the package is worth £139.99 though. What do you think Vipco? If I loved these games though, who knows? Maybe...

If I won a car right now, I would sell it without hesitation. I could really use that kind of money right now. I would buy some crappy old banger, then use the rest of the money on other stuff. A Holiday for starters!

I want one of those Halo Reach wireless headsets from the Game website, but don't want to spend £35 for one. It's a really small item, considering the price. Not sure it's worth it mate. I do own the Legendary edition of the game though, I couldn't resist that statue of the Noble Team. I'm like a big kid sometimes. I love stuff like this...