View Single Post
Old 8th October 2010, 07:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I got the offical FIA WRC game this morning so im gonna be playing that later today .
You get the WRC class,(current cars final season) S-WRC class (next seasons WRC class cars) P-WRC class and J-WRC class and real life venues and events.
The games VERY sim in style so its alot less accessible that the DIRT games , but thats not a bad thing imo.
There is a Novice mode and WRC Academy to climatise new players to the game's handling though so its suitable to all skill levels .
I had a quick try out and it seems really good and the graphic's have had some extra textures added and been give a polish from the games Demo.
Let us know how you find it, once your in the middle of it sometime. I like to get a good idea of what new games are like from other people. Do the WRC games come out every year then?
Completed Halo Reach campaign on Legendary mode earlier. Single player. It wasn't easy. I was so relieved when I made it to the end credits. It was tough going, wasn't sure if I would do it, at a few points. Bloody hard, a good challenge. Intense at points on this mode, you've got to try every tactic that you can think of, to get through it. And you've got to be very patient. There's no, just running in, all guns blazing here. You'll be dead within seconds. Legendary shows no mercy. Unlocked two Legendary achievements for completing the campaign solo. Which is only fair. I'll never complain about campaigns being too short again, thats for sure...

Last edited by Mahoney32; 8th October 2010 at 08:37 PM.