View Single Post
Old 9th October 2010, 02:03 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
It's very expensive that GT5 Top Set, would have to see all the contents of it with my own eyes, if I was interested in it. I'd ask the guy's at Game to show me it all. The cars in this game look fantastic, very realistic, going by what I've seen of it anyway. I like the sound of that Wii Marketplace, must be some classics on there worth playing. New Zelda game due out on Wii shortly, theres barely been a bad instalment in that series. Yeah, those movie and game figures by Todd Macfarlane are cool, the attention to detail on them fascinate me. Alway's love a good look around Forbidden Planet. Game are pretty reliable really, aren't they? Haven't been let down by them yet. I don't bother to sell my games anymore, cos you don't get anything for them. May trade one day though. Not sure if I'll bother with the headset, It'a not worth £35. Next game that I will probably go for next, is Fallout: New Vegas. Loved Fallout 3, and this one looks like more of the same. With that Halo model, I had to attach the weapons myself. had to very careful doing it, cos they were pretty delicate things. Nice little prop though, Like I said earlier, I 'm a big kid really mate....
I very rarely play the Wii, its more for the family, but I like House of the Dead.
I find GameStop to be best for my gaming needs as the staff are all gamers and are quite knowledgeable . If a games crap they'll tell you.
I only usually trade games I upgrade yearly like SVR or Madden etc as once you get the latest version the old one will never be touched again , or games i'll never revisit when finished . True you dont get much store credit for them but iI wouldn't ever be playing them again so its more to get rid of them than the credit to be honest.

That figure sounds awesome. I saw it in store and it looked very desirable .