View Single Post
Old 9th October 2010, 11:40 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I very rarely play the Wii, its more for the family, but I like House of the Dead.
I find GameStop to be best for my gaming needs as the staff are all gamers and are quite knowledgeable . If a games crap they'll tell you.
I only usually trade games I upgrade yearly like SVR or Madden etc as once you get the latest version the old one will never be touched again , or games i'll never revisit when finished . True you dont get much store credit for them but iI wouldn't ever be playing them again so its more to get rid of them than the credit to be honest.

That figure sounds awesome. I saw it in store and it looked very desirable .
Hi, I've got two Madden games for the original Xbox console at home, but I don't know how to play them. I'm a total Madden novice, I can just about get my head around the Fifa games to be honest. Have you played "The Thing" Vipco? Based on the John Carpenter film. There's a copy of this at home somewhere, but never actually played this either. I bought it from Cash Convertors for £1 ages ago now. Any good? I remember a "Thing" fan telling me that it wasn't great, but, you may think differently on it. Yeah, the guys working at the video game stores are pretty honest about the games, on the whole. Which is nice. It's only fair, as we spend a lot of money in them. I have two copies of Oblivion, and two copies of Street Fighter 4. But I may as well just keep them, cos I was told I would be lucky to get £4 for the both. Yes it's true, If I were to buy Fifa 11, then I wouldn't play Fifa 10 again. I know what your saying there. Mausoleum was naff, wasn't it? I was a young kid when I last saw it. Seeing it with fresh eyes today, tells me that it's not as good as I remember it being. It had some nice "old school" physical effects work in the film though. WRC sounds good, will try it out one of these days.