View Single Post
Old 16th October 2010, 01:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent information on Red Dead redemption. It's been very helpful to me. I recently downloaded all the stuff you've listed here, apart from The Zombie DLC. Liars and cheats seems to be the best DLC for the game so far, been killed by that Exploding rifle already. You don't stand much of a chance against that weapon. Undead Nightmare looks fantastic, theres a new trailer for the game available to download now. Looking forward to taking on the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and thats just one element of the DLC! 800MSP is not to bad for all that. thanks again...

Hey Vipco, have you played this game yet? Check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great game.
Hey no problem, glad to be of help. Looking futher into the Undead Nightmare pack I have some good news & some bad news. The bad news is you don't get to take on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (boooo!!!), but you can obtain there steeds instead!

Each of the four horses possess special powers, provided you can break them. I've posted some pictures below:

'With Hell following close behind, Death carries with him a violent wake that rattles through the skulls of the undead, causing a spectacular cranial explosion for any zombie it comes in contact with'.

'Attracting a swarm of insects wherever it travels, Famine's thin shadowy frame and crimson eyes mask an everlasting stamina'.

'A ghastly harbinger of plague and disease that's easily identifiable by its exposed wounds and ocular hemorrhaging, Pestilence possesses an exceptionally high pain threshold'.

'Given power to take peace from the earth, the fiery red horse known as War ignites a trail of flame upon all those in its path, turning the living and the undead alike into smoldering ash'.

It's all looking good, roll on the 26th!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg undeadnightmare_4horses001.jpg (75.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg undeadnightmare_4horses002.jpg (51.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg undeadnightmare_4horses003.jpg (77.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg undeadnightmare_4horses004.jpg (66.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg undeadnightmare_4horses005.jpg (48.1 KB, 7 views)

You make it easy.