View Single Post
Old 25th October 2010, 03:22 AM
Ex-member

Well I was working @ GFT & my whole shift was a nightmare (having a co-worker who was as much use a a pink marshmallow didn't help!!)...to be honest that's not true....the day/night was great...Callum decided he wanted things shifted (on a night like this we need to know what is shown/when/timing...it's all in our paperwork...I had to know when guests were there...to turn on mics..have water/glasses etc...not complaining as I thought it was V funny (despite my potentially going into meltdown!!)...Cal' handled everything brilliantly....the print we had of Demons had VERY low audio & I had to try & sort things out V punters & projectionist (to give you an idea we are NOT allowed to speak to the projectionist, we have to leave the auditorium & speak to a manager who will then speak to the projectionist...they can be a bit divaesque!)....the after party was great...music...not too hot (sorry Ash I fancied a shimmy!...book me for that next time!!)...met a couple of the guys from here (you know who you are!!).....so now just looking forward to the ARGENTO DAY (hinted at...do NOT quote me!!)

Last edited by Mbarr; 25th October 2010 at 05:46 PM.