View Single Post
Old 11th December 2010, 01:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfarer View Post
Given that the series was only 6 episodes, I thought it had a natural end. They didn't have the green light for a series 2 when it was made so it would have been more frustrating having a cliff hanger and not the pay off had a second series not been approved.

I liked the way the writers played around with the perceptions of fans that follow the comic book. I was one of those wondering if they were going to kill off Andrea (who has an important role in the book).

TWD hasn't been the most exciting show this season. Dexter takes that away with a nail biting season 5 finale coming up.
I understand that they were going for a more charcter based less action season one but the finale imo could have ended better.

And +1 about Dexter, im loving every min of Season 5, last 2 seasons have been simply amazing!! Lets hope they keep up the momentum. It has been given a 6th Season but not 7th for some reason. Back on season 4 they green lit 2 seasons in advanced but this time only 1 so hope thats not a sign saying it will be the last.

But thats going off topic

My DVD Collection
Tumblr