View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2010, 09:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
ok so i just watched Piranha 3D in 2D and while probably being one of the worst films of the year it was still strangely enjoyable. Some of the CGI FX are shocking but the Gore FX are on the money with some spectacular work from KNB. The Story is a bit pooh but with a film like this, the story takes a back seat. Nice to see some 80s legends in this too. The Girls are hot, the gore is good, the acting alright, the running time....about right, the cast not bad and the story a bit shit.

I would recommend this for a night in if you rent it but at 17.99 blu or 13.99 DVD, there are better films to splash the cash on. Will do a full review soon.
I can understand why people would put that in the worst of 2010 list BUT they are taking it way to serious OR have no sense of fun.

If you go in expecting nothing then you will have a laugh and enjoy yourself, we need movies where you can let your hair down and switch off your brain. We cant be only watching things like Session 9 or Serbian Film (2 very diff movies but are still serious and make you think). I loved P 3D and cant wait for next one but as Aja will not be directing it wont be as good as you can tell this is a Aja film.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr