View Single Post
Old 9th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Graveyard of the Fireflies is one of the finest animated films I have ever seen and that includes everything by Pixar, Walt Disney and Hayao Miyazaki. It is such a clever and deep film that does not oversimplify things or go for a 'happy' entering just for the sake of it, telling the story of children in war-torn Japan as it probably was. I really must dig out and watch it again soon.

I also want to buy Nausicaa, Valley of the Wind and every other Studio Ghibli film that is released on Blu-ray as I don't have all of them and would like a complete collection.
I just went to town and bought a few more of them, only 4 more to get to complete the collection:

Whisper of the Heart
Ocean Waves
Only Yesterday
Princess Mononoke

I also picked up Black books Series 1,2 and 3 for only £10.

I'd like to get all the Blu-rays too Nosferatu, They've only released a couple though so far haven't they? Ponyo and Nausicaa. Spirited Away is in the pipeline.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html