View Single Post
Old 10th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Cult Rookie

I'm also getting nervous now... Not because of the "B&W vs. Sepia" thing actually, simply because the release is so near. Cancelling my pre-order was never an option for me, the new DVD/Blu-ray has just too much to offer...

Not that I don't have "enough" DVDs of this film already, but I was always waiting for a transfer that had more complete picture information and framing - all I checked so far were more or less cropped.

Any additional Extras feat. Lady MacColl are a good point as well. Also curious on how "Sarah Keller" looks today.

Plus the Italian title and credits, of course, are a cool thing. Wondering if there actually was any DVD before that had the Italian credits? Last year I bought the Italian DVD, just to find it only said "The Beyond" there again (and the quality isn't very good there).

As Arrow have fixed the B&W mistake, there hopefully won't be much on the forthcoming DVD/Blu-ray that may disappoint. Except maybe it wouldn't be a complete version of the film. Okay, okay, relax.

Well, has there already been any post or Link where a screencap from the corrected Arrow pre-title-sequence can be seen? Just to see how the colour looks now. What colour tone exactly was used in the final product... is it the "Golden yellow" Salvati had in mind, or some orange/brown/Sepia tone?