View Single Post
Old 12th March 2011, 03:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

For the first time ever I've finally got around to watching A Fistful Of Dollars and For A Few Dollars More. I bought the BD Boxset when it was going real cheap on play.com.
I absolutely love them too, I prefered For A Few Dollars More but both are great films overall. The directing, acting, cinematography and music are just flawless, so enjoyable. Next I'm going to be watching The Good, The Bad & The Ugly to round off the Trilogy so hopefully I'm in for a treat there too!

Considering it's on BD the picture quality of A Fistful Of Dollars leaves a lot to be desired, only comparable to an upscaled DVD I guess. I had been warned so it didn't come as a shock. Whereas For A Few Dollars More looked gorgeous. Really lovely clarity and had a nice depth of field. Very impressed.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html

Last edited by antmumford; 12th March 2011 at 04:10 PM.