Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Some excellent titles there, Pete. However unless they were sent for review or given as presents, I wouldn't have Superbad, Dumb & Dumber and The Wedding Singer in my collection! That being said, because of reviews, I do possess Bride Wars, The Bounty Hunter and Marley & Me to my eternal shame.

I don't know if I could do the same as, although I have all the cases, I'm not sure I have the floor space! I suppose it could be done in several separate photos; I'll add it to my 'to do' list.
I'd love to see your collection Nos. You should set up a dvdaf account with a separate Blu folder so we can have a perve at your collection. The problem with DVD Profiler collection display is that it's terrible to navigate and browse a person's collection from. Superb software, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I actually like DUMB AND DUMMER and WEDDING SINGER. SUPERBAD was the first bd I ever bought and I only done so to see what blu-ray quality was like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
The first BD I bought was The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford followed by Bram Stoker's Dracula, Ratatouille and There Will Be Blood.
Sounds like you guys need to start a guilty pleasures Blu-Ray club.

My first BD was the Limited Edition Petrol Can edition of Reservoir Dogs.

I was looking to upgrade my standard vanilla DVD, and was going to order the DVD variant. However, Play had mixed their pre-order prices around (£9.99 for the Blu, £11.99 for the DVD) so I took advantage of their oversight.

That was on 22/10/2008, and my second Blu-Ray was purchased well over a year later on 03/03/2010 and was Arrow's Dawn of the Dead, which was exclusive to Blu at the time. I therefore blame Arrow for getting me hooked on Blu-Ray.