View Single Post
Old 26th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
No worries. It was a really enjoyable film to watch; right up my street. Although dvdtalk.com's reviewer held slightly different opinions to me... lol!

"The Nesting plods along at a glacial pace, briefly sputtering to life during the supernatural attacks before settling back into a wholly uninvolving mystery with wholly uninvolving characters. There's no trace of tension or suspense. The movie clocks in at 103 minutes but creeps along so slowly that it feels like it's running a half hour longer than that. The ending just left me shaking my head."

I hope BU release more films like it. They seem to put a lot of time and effort into their blu ray releases and unearth some brilliant films, quite a few of which - like this one - I've never heard of before.
I've seen it before and thought it was a pretty decent film - I tend not the pay too much attention to reviewers thoughts on films anymore, more the quality of the disc. Although, again this is something that is taken to extremes by some reviewers sometimes.