View Single Post
Old 29th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload View Post
Hey, I agree but you have to remember that people watch these releases on a variety of different displays. I only have a 46" LCD, but there are people that blow them up via a projector and watch them on screens that are 7'+. I've yet to watch any Blu-ray that looks terrible, though I've seen a lot of mediocre releeases with PQ that's no better than SD DVD.

People shouldn't be called a "kiss ass" if they are genuinely pleased with a particular release but they should remember that other people may, quite literally, see things differently.
I only have 42'' LCD and I haven't had a problem with anything yet.

Certainly these things will look different on a bigger screen and whatever flaws they may have will become more apparent and I have no problem with people voicing their displeasure if they don't like it, but I find it annoying that some people are sooo obsessed with looking for flaws (and I'm talking about all blu-rays).

Quote:
People shouldn't be called a "kiss ass" if they are genuinely pleased with a particular release but they should remember that other people may, quite literally, see things differently.
I know people see things differently but it gets frustrating when the minute you say something good about an Arrow release you are automatically labeled a 'kiss ass'.