View Single Post
Old 17th March 2008, 09:57 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Hm - the natives are getting impatient. I would have got to you sooner but I was asked to put together plans on how we can get the public to buy more DVD copies of everything from Jamie Oliver to Rumpole of the Bailey with a bit of Love Thy Neighbour thrown in for good measure!

Anyway I'm finally done and will now judge this competition. I'd like everyone to win as all the stories really tickled me. Travelling can suck just so much.

Anyway winners of a copy of Night Train Murders are:

Sargento for the touching drool-based love on a bus story, Stela3 for the quite Fulci-esque tale of fear in England and Peter Neal for re-awakening my fear of leaving anything on a train and seeing it sail off into the distance!

PM me your address and I'll get the DVDs off to you!

Thank you to everyone for entering. Next comp will be to win copies of Ratman and I'd like to hear what form the competition should take. Best suggestion gets something random from my cupboard and as you can see from above I work on a variety of stuff! I want to set up the comp in the next day or so so get those thinking caps on. It's got to be reasonably easy but for instance this travel one has yielded some very amusing stories.