View Single Post
Old 16th December 2008, 08:40 AM
Cultist

I haven't been in here for ages, and it's been quite a heavy DVD-buying few months. A few of what I've bought are...

The Complete Munsters. The two full seasons and the 2 feature films. Citing. I've saved this one for the new year, though, so it's still nicely celophance wrapped.
The Dark Knight. But then who didn't?
Silent Night, Deadly Night. Saving this one for a Christmas Eve triple bill along with Muppets Christmas Carol and Die Hard.
Let's Scare Jessica To Death. I really like this one. It's an unnerving and tense little film.
Inside. Extreme French horror released by Dimension Extreme and is extremely extreme in its approach to extremeness. It's alright, tense in places and quite tightly put together. But the gore is just...
Shakes the Clown. Comedy about an alcoholic clown that gets framed for murder. I like clown movies and this is cracker. So funny. Robin Williams pops up as a mime.
Stewart Lee: 90's Comedian. Stand-up set from Stewart Lee reflecting on the time shortly after Jerry Springer:The Opera (which he co-wrote and directed). Not for the easily offended, but this is one of the best stand-up sets I've ever heard.

I've also got Return to Sleepaway Camp, Don't Torture a Duckling, Oasis of Fear and Lizard in a Womans skin waiting to be watched. There are lots more, too. I'll post them in here probably, should I remember what they are.