View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 12:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Black Adder the Third/Ink and Incapability (1987)

Blackadder: No, sir, it is not. It's the most pointless book since How To Learn French was translated into French.
Prince George: You haven't got anything personal against Johnson, have you Blackadder?
Blackadder: Good Lord, sir, not at all. In fact, I had never heard of him until you mentioned him just now.
Prince George: But you do think he's a genius...?
Blackadder: No, sir, I do not. Unless, of course, the definition of "genius" in his ridiculous Dictionary is "a fat dullard or wobblebottom; a pompous ass with sweatly dewflaps".
Prince George: Ha. close shave there, then. Lucky you warned me. I was about to embrace this unholy arse to the royal bosom.
Blackadder: I'm delighted to have been instrumental of keeping your bosom free of arses, sir.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (13).jpg (36.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (15).jpg (28.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (16).jpg (32.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (18).jpg (32.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (20).jpg (32.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (21).jpg (23.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (22).jpg (27.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (23).jpg (23.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (24).jpg (39.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (26).jpg (25.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (28).jpg (30.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (29).jpg (40.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (30).jpg (35.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (31).jpg (31.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (32).jpg (27.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (33).jpg (33.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (35).jpg (30.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (36).jpg (33.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (37).jpg (36.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (38).jpg (29.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (39).jpg (38.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (40).jpg (40.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (41).jpg (39.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (42).jpg (35.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Black Adder the ThirdInk and Incapability (43).jpg (40.2 KB, 3 views)