Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2011, 12:19 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Bdc, a quick question, the answer may be elsewhere in this thread but eighty pages is alot to go through to find out.

How come Code Red don't advertise or have reviews in Fangoria?

Hello demdike,

I just created a account to answer some question!!

I don't advertise because it cost $4,000 and code red dvd product do not sell $4,000 worth. As for review, only selected old movies get reviewed. Mostly selected "IN" labels gets reviews.

Quote:
All the other main US horror labels do, Scorpion Records for example in the latest issue. It must help with sales to be featured in the worlds longest running horror magazine.
Yes, all the other labels, who is the "IN" labels. Most horror fans will not care for MARDI GRAS MASSACRE, but they will want DORM THAT DRIPPED BLOOD or NIGHTMARES (aussie film) review. Scorpion is getting some push, like I did at first, but review space is limited so it will just be a web review later on.

Quote:
Did i read about a falling out between the two parties in the days before i joined this forum, or am i making it up?
No falling out with Fangoria. Alexander is cool and got not beef or anything. You must thinking of another magazine who pulled a sick prank on me.

BTW, I put some magazine ads before and no one notices. Well, one guy did at a message board and his response was "i better rent this at netflix". Oh well.