View Single Post
Old 27th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default True Romance (1993)

True Romance (1993)

Drexl Spivey: Marty. Y'know what we got here? Mother****in' Charlie Bronson. Mr. Majestyk.

Vincenzo Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

Coccotti: That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. ****s you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again. We talked to your neighbors. They saw a Cadillac. Purple Cadillac. Clarence's purple Cadillac, parked in front of your trailer yesterday. Mr. Worley, you seen your son?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg True Romance (2).jpg (77.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg True Romance (3).jpg (87.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg True Romance.jpg (80.9 KB, 1 views)