View Single Post
Old 29th March 2012, 06:35 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Se7en (1995)

seven.

John Doe: What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and ****ing / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended.

William Somerset: [Reading from one of John Doe's journals] On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing.

John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him, I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seven (2).jpg (104.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg seven.jpg (93.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg seven (3).jpg (89.5 KB, 1 views)