View Single Post
Old 1st April 2012, 07:59 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)

Bob Wilton: Every single one of Bill's soldiers fired high. They instinctively hadn't wanted to shoot another person. Later Bill would come across a study which revealed that only 15-20% of fresh soldiers shot to kill. The rest aimed high, didn't fire at all, or pretended to be busy doing something else.

Bob Wilton: As we ran for cover, I thought this was what I wanted. I was on a mission, even if I didn't know what kind of mission it was. But I could hear the little man inside me again. He was screaming like a little girl.

Bill Django: Mother Earth, you're my life support system. As a soldier I must drink your blue water, live inside your red clay and eat your green skin. Help me to balance myself. As you hold in balance, the Earth, the sea, and the space environments. Help me to open my heart, knowing that the Universe will feed me. I pray my boots will always kiss your face, and my footsteps match your heartbeat. Carry my body through space and time. You're my connection to the Universe and all that comes after. I'm yours and you are mine. I salute you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Men Who Stare at Goats (3).jpg (104.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg The Men Who Stare at Goats .jpg (92.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg The Men Who Stare at Goats (2).jpg (99.1 KB, 1 views)