View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 06:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
It depends what you are looking for. The first one [reviewed here - Doctor Who: Revisitations 1 | DVD Video Review | Film @ The Digital Fix contains a triple disc version of the excellent 'The Talons of Weng Chaing', and double disc versions of the over-rated 'The Caves of Androzani' and the awful 'Doctor Who: The Movie'

The second one [reviewed here - Doctor Who: Revisitations 2 | DVD Video Review | Film @ The Digital Fix contains double disc versions of 'The Seeds of Death', 'Carnival of Monsters' and 'Resurrection of the Daleks'

The third one, which doesn't seem to have been reviewed at Digital Fix, is a five-disc set containing "The Tomb of the Cybermen", "The Robots of Death" and "The Three Doctors"

All three Revisitation sets are fun and worth having, but personally I think that vol 2. is the lesser of the three
I am honestly a features guy and I'll go for features first. The second volume having the 50 minute retrospective on the 5th doctor .

Talons is one of my favorite stories of all time and Caves I love because its my favorite regeneration story.