View Single Post
Old 5th July 2012, 09:37 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcol View Post
I didn't realise it was a June sale or i would have ordered loads more. As it is i only got City Of The Living Dead (fantastic DVD), gutted.
Yours truly paid full price for all the Arrow DVDs i wanted when they were first issued so i only went for TB seeing as i believe my own originally purchased releases feature the B & W pre-credit opening scene. I keep these copies for any potential collectable value and yours truly didn't mind forking out a fiver for another DVD edition if it meant taking a gamble and possibly receiving a correctly coloured copy.

I recently took the same chance on TB's HD release and snapped up two copies for just under a tenner each from Amazon. They came yesterday so all i need to do now is buy a BR player so yours truly can check if these purchases are as fault-free as the DVD!

Lastly, don't be gutted about missing out on Arrow's reduced range as i'm quite sure a second opportunity will arise at some point or another. It's only a matter of time imo so sit tight.