View Single Post
Old 8th July 2012, 05:22 AM
Cult Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
It seems that a lot of actors who have played the part in the past are possibly going to be returning for a story to celebrate the 50th anniversary

Already agreed are the Tenth Doctor (David Tennant), the Eighth (Paul McGann), Fifth (Peter Davison), and the Seventh (Sylvester McCoy). It is presumed that the Sixth Doctor (Colin Baker) will be more than willing to give it a go. Even the Fourth Doctor (Tom Baker) has stated ""I think if they ask me nicely or I can see what they want me to do, I'd consider it. I think the fans have been so good to me, they'd expect me to at least make an appearance.""

However, the Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) has already made it clear that he will not be returning

Tom Baker says he'd return for Doctor Who's 50th anniversary IF... | Blastr
There seems to be a bit of confusion about this now

Colin has said that he will not be appearing, and that he doesn't think a reunion story will happen
Colin Baker on 'Doctor Who' return: 'It's not going to happen' - Doctor Who News - TV - Digital Spy

Meanwhile, Paul has said that he knows nothing about a reunion story, and hasn't been invited
Paul McGann on 'Doctor Who' 50th anniversary: 'I know nothing' - Doctor Who News - TV - Digital Spy

More hype from the production team to build up interest, or a genuine fact? Only time will tell, I suppose!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty