View Single Post
Old 1st September 2012, 07:36 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Let's be honest, if Sony had ANY intention of releasing these films in other territories, they already would have. Hell, they haven't even released Night Of The Creeps except in the US. I think you'll all be moaning in a few years that you should've bought the Twilight Time discs, when none of these films appear on blu-ray in other countries.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED!
More to the point, if everyone DID decide to pick these titles up (as seemed to happen with fright night) there simply would not be the stock levels available to meet demand, so an fans of the movie without $30 + shipping to spend immediately, and lets face it, a lot of us on here have to delay buying some of the stuff released through lack of cash, well then the person who can't swoop on it day of release are screwed. Especially since the speculators are almost guarenteed to go out and buy multiple copies to resell at a marked up price.

I'm still surprised no-one like second sight looked at the sales of fright night and thought "i'll have some of that" Sony are a corporation at the end of the day and money talks.