View Single Post
Old 13th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Thanks for that PV, aside from the fact I'd only recently watched it DVD before the Arrow BD was in a play.com sale, I think I have been put off watching it because of the bad reviews, same reason why I only bought HBTC last week too. I think I need to stop taking other peoples opinions as gospel and trying stuff out for myself to make my own judgement, same argument when it comes to screencaps.
Anyway, back on topic, according to Arrow they've only sold about 400 copies of the LE slipcase edition of ZFE, I wonder if it's the £17.99 price tag that's put some people off? I thought it would've sold out long ago. I for one am really looking forward to this release, I did have the DVD, standard BD, Steelbook and the LE BD on order but I've decided that was a bit daft so I've cancelled the DVD now and may cancel the standard BD too and stick with the other 2 editions, roll on next month!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!