Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2012, 03:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I know exactly how you feel im 31 and i had to move back with my dad a while back after a bike crash i was in. Trying to clear a big loan before i get my own place again. Only a year left on my loan and im gone gonna treat my dvds ad blu ray to some fancy shelves and there own room. They will be so happy they deserve it they have been there for me so i just wanna give something back
Pretty much the same reason, paying off my debt which I have been for years but wanted to pay more, should be done by next July at the latest! I spend the money reserved for food on DVDs but at least I don't have any credit cards any more! Illness didn't help, have a benign tumour growing inside my kidney, embolised last December - although it doesn't look to have been very successful as last scan was 5.8x5.6cm!, Mum looked after me but I was also worried about losing my job, etc. Hopefully next year things will change although I can't see myself buying my own house, unless they become super cheap! ....don't tell me to stop buying DVDs, I do usually go for when they are cheap! ish.