View Single Post
Old 31st October 2012, 01:18 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
For me those change's are what ruined it for me. It's like the original Fullmetal Alchemist series, I hated how Sloth became Edwards re-encarnated mother instead of the original construct of father, something that has now been fixed. Don't get me started on how Pride and Wrath where ****ed up! Only Lust, Gluttony and Envy where depicted correctly.
Similer occurence's for the cast of Gantz.
The animation was amazing, but the change's alienated me. Though it's hardly better than Naruto and Bleach, how they make 2 filler arc's for every cannon arc.
Do like the Zampakuto Unknow Tale's saga though. That was bad ass.

That really is BS, isn't it? It's OK to show a 14 year old's tit's on a 12 movie, but not suicide on a 15-18 tv series? Bloody BBFC.
I've always been able to seperate the manga and shows in my mind. The first fullmetal alchemist only really bothered me near the end where it just felt like stuff was being made up as they went along, but certainly Brotherhood is much much better.

As for bleach and naruto, well I'm hoping someone takes the series and edits out out the filler and re-issues them in some form, kind of like dragonball kai.