View Single Post
Old 1st November 2012, 10:27 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Recent viewings : 1)Sci-fi anime with impressive visuals,from the mind of Masamune Shirow,2)improved sequel,3)very disappointing,where to start,boring first hour,unoriginal final battle,lame villain... this is the last super hero movie I watched unless Nolan do something,4)this was a bit better than part one but still forgetable ,do a third and then retire guys!,5)first part of a favorite film series from my childhood ,6) best kung fu training ever! 7)The Sea Is Watching is a movie written and intented to be directed by Akira Kurosawa,It was good but something was missing,8)Peculiar vampire movie, Korean style from the director of Oldboy,9)intoduced this to a friend of mine and he loved it too! 10)one of the first great classic westerns! 11)one of my favorite Hitchcock movies,12)great movie,beautiful on blu-ray,13)pre- Nosferatu movie by Murnau with a scene that resembles it,not great but good.14)If you love Terrence Malick,then this is for you,Casey Affleck's performance is exceptional! 15)the hd transfer on the Arrow blu-ray is not flawless but the extras are very good,16)love Lee's silent perfomance in it

For the next ten days,I'll be a volunteer at my city's film festival so after that I'll post here everything I watched

Last edited by sawyer6; 2nd November 2012 at 06:34 AM.