View Single Post
Old 25th November 2012, 10:54 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapedLunatic View Post
from facebook

Redemption Films We can’t I’m afraid other than that it’s imminent. We have to wait for the lab in Paris to prepare everything and then ship it to the States, and they can be,... a bit slow. We’re also really trying to get the original and correct version of Christina Princess of Eroticism as well as the later Virgin Among the Living Dead. My guess is that’ll be released some time between April and June 2013, perhaps a little earlier. Coming up at the moment are Zombie Lake + Oasis of the Zombies, Grapes of Death, Night of the Hunted, Zeta One, Sex Thief, Visions of Ecstasy / Sacred Flesh, another Pete Walker boxset and then Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine, Cold Eyes of Fear, Sidewalks of Bangkok, Lost in New York, The Escapees (as The Runaways), and after many requests The Orchard End Murder / The Showman.
Interesting line up!

I already have the redemption dvd of Grapes of death and the transfer was way better than the synapse release, given the track record with redemption i'm betting the blu looks astonishing.

Though its still mental that one day soon i'll probably own a blu-ray of oasis of the zombies. Didn't see that one coming.