View Single Post
Old 28th November 2012, 10:11 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Watched a couple of films that couldn't be further apart from each other if they tried. First up was Ted, basically Family Guy with different characters, hugely enjoyable and extremely funny, it had me laughing out loud pretty much all the way through.
Followed it with Alex Chandon's latest effort-Inbred AKA "Yorkshire Folk Should Be Avoided". Pretty enjoyable film with some great gore effects, a catchy song and loads of swearing. I did feel mightily pissed off after it had finished at the way it makes people from Yorkshire out to be inbred, animal ****ing, toothless weirdo's who are all thick as the pigshit they bathe in! I live in a small village not too dissimilar from the one depicted in the film, full of farmland and Postman Pat type country roads and not once have I uttered the immortal phrase "Ee by gum" or tried to have sex with members of my own family or the sheep and donkeys that the fields round here are full of!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!