View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2012, 12:33 PM
Cult Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
After seeing comedian Richard Herring interview Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton for a podcast earlier this year I really wanted to go back and watch The League of Gentlemen series as I loved it when it was on but always forget to order the dvds. Just placed an order with Zoverstocks for series 1-3, Christmas Special, Live at Drury Lane, the Pantomime and the movie for the grand total of £12. Really can't wait to see these again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
The League of Gentlemen is a brilliant show – definitely one of my favourites – which I'd never tire of watching. I don't think I've seen the Pantomime DVD, but I did see it live and thought it was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Same here, I hadn't watched it for a while but have recently seen a few episodes on I think Gold at night, I think I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that show. It has made me want to go back and revisit. My partner is from the area where all the outside stuff was filmed so if I watch it with him he just goes on about who lived where and what he used to buy from that shop it is sweet though I suppose.

But I digress, great buy Paul! I think I may need to look in replacing the videos I have in the new year although I'd like to watch the Christmas special now.
The League are essential viewing as far as I am concerned

Much better than the over-rated 'Little Britain' cr*p

Oh - Mr. Feratu - you HAVE to get the pantomime DVD

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty