Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2009, 06:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I Never lend these days. I let mum borrow a few to watch as she treats everything with respect, but anyone else is told nicely no way. Because many are rare and I spent years trying to get them I don't want them damaged or lost and boy have I had many of both due to ignorance, Because as you say to a non serious collector it is nothing more than a Disc.

My Ex Hayley borrowed some back in 2003, I went round to hers and 3 of the discs were thrown content side down on top of her unit next to a glass of coke.

I have Ocd & Tourettes syndrome so Although I am very placid soft and laid back one thing that will make me fire up is having my Dvds mistreated and i do admittedly wrap them in cotton wool so to speak so much as a speck of dust and i get arsey LOL. It takes 4 seconds to put something back in the case.And how hard is it to hold a disc round the edge instead of putting sticky fingerprints all over the damn thing.

I don't know maybe I am OTT and protective of My collection but it means so much to me but these days I would not lend, expierience has taught me enough!!.