View Single Post
Old 16th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I can understand where Arrowfan is coming from regarding FB, it's a huge database of people, like the internet yellow pages and it's much more handy to promote themselves on FB than on a forum, now, i found this place because of Arrow's Dawn DVD and i've met some neat guys and gal's on here who were all active in making arrow the label it is, artwork choices etc... what i don't like is how the company just dropped the labs without a thank you or anything to the guys on here who basically helped create a fantastic label. As for ripping on people on FB for their recommendations, yes some may be new to Arrow but at the beginning of every blu and every DVD is an advert for the labs, so even if you are new you would think hey this might be a good place to check out what other releases arrow have done, it's common sense, some of the recommendations are bloody silly.

What i am more interested in now that Arrow has no longer got a dedicated forum is what Almar has up his sleeves. Arrow cost me alot of money in the past, which is a good thing and a bad thing looking at some of the last few releases but with 88films, Second Sight, Eureka and others taking over as better labels it's sad to see them go but it's time to champion someone else.