View Single Post
Old 24th December 2012, 05:59 AM
Cult Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Apparently, the delay to me receiving my order is the fact that one of the films I ordered has not yet been released

Please, can someone tell me which of the following is a 'pre-release order', and not yet available:

The Deadly Spawn
The Man with the Severed Head
Two Evil Eyes
Frankenhooker
Surf Nazis Must Die
The Beyond
Super Bitch
Night Child
Combat Shock

Thought so!

VERY ANGRY
EARLY MORNING RANT!

The above e-information, about my order not being sent out due to a title being 'not yet released', was sent to me in an e-mail on Friday (Dec 21st). However, late last night, I received a message that reads:

"Hi there,
Thanks for your email.
I am sorry but your order was a little delayed due to overwhelming demand but is on its way now.
It was dispatched on 20th December by 1st class post.
Please allow 5 working days for delivery at this time of year.
Kind regards
Nicole"

Is this simply a case of left-hand-not-knowing-what-the-right-is-doing, is it a honest mistake, or is it a blatant lie?

I now have a real problem - do I waste the whole day, staying in, hoping that the postie will actually bring this order, or do I go into town to do some shopping (including getting some food for the animals to last them over the next few days), worrying that if the postman DOES come when I am out, I will have to wait until Friday at the earliest before I can get to the sorting office to pick my films up!

Incidentally, the e-mail I received yesterday didn't actually let me know the title of the pre-order I have. Bearing in mind this was sent out at 10:40pm on a Sunday night, I am starting to think that all the notes that are being sent are automated, instead of actually coming from someone in person

Rant over - for the time being at least!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty