View Single Post
Old 27th December 2012, 10:43 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

1)Cecil B. DeMille's version starring Claudette Colbert in high definition,2)very good political thriller directed by George Clooney and starring Ryan Gosling,3) a movie that stars Adam Horovitz as a troubled teenager who ends up in a private psychiatric hospital,4)very obscure movie,It was like I was watching a long commercial, a wife with mommy issues,a husband with....issues and and a not so hungry refrigerator 5)Tobe Hooper's cult classic,I like how he ''sacrifices'' half of the film ,to create atmosphere, 6)a lame coming of age-farse ,7)Anthony wong stars as a businessman turns into a serial killer that kills taxi drivers when one of them becomes responsible for the death of his pregrant wife,8)low budget black comedy about the last (not very handsome) man on Earth! who meets the last woman on Earth(Jeri Ryan),all is ok but when another younger man appears everything changes.. 9)The Return, awarded film from Russia,about two boys who receive an unexpected visit from their 12 year absent father who takes them for a 2 day trip that turns quite ugly!10)11) Werewolf cheesiness ,part 2 is still bad ! 12)from the recent film night,13)that was fine but I expected it to be a bit better,definetely not the same impact as the comic,14)15)16)three post-apocalyptic animation for Christmas,the first is from Denmark about a society of sub-humans who live in subterranean caves in search of the ''paradise'' above,the second is a surreal French film with very beautiful visuals about a nomad tribe in a vast desert and the third is a short released from MGM in 1939 about a post-apocalyptic world populated only by animals