View Single Post
Old 5th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Cultist

I'm not usually one to get angry about this sort of thing but this has really pissed me off.

The 6 secs (however important or not depending on your own personal views) that are missing from the blu but not the dvd because of a manufacturing error.

The manufacturer is aware of this but so far has refused to offer a solution to those that have bought it already - essentially saying eventually it will be fixed and repressed and you can hand over more of your hard earned cash and buy that version as well.

Now the limited editions are only available from their shop - which already has a bad rep.

Add to that the other errors on other releases already mentioned although I think people have forgotten The Bird With The Crystal Plumage being released in the wrong ratio (god I wished I had bought the BU release before as its price has shot through the roof)

As for this release I got the steelbook so will be keeping it (although have yet to watch it to make an informed descision) but am glad I got the BU release before.

And for future releases,well,I have now cancelled my pre orders of the Bava releases and shall wait until the reviews come out,then wait for the price to drop if the reviews are good.

I know the hardcore fans are only a small portion of Arrows overall target consumer but this is the last straw.