Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2013, 01:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MAYOR View Post
i love toy collecting it's innocent and fun, infact collecting anything is just great !! sindy is awsome i can't get enough of it, but did send that lot off upto scotland at xmas (long story) i'd never sell it though.

my cousin had sylvanian family toys i never got into it. i've got boys toys aswell here are some pics

i'm truly the maddest and bizzare collector around lol
I had some original Star Wars passed on to me when I was younger from cousins but they are long gone.

I still buy toys, I collect Playmobil but only the single figures, usually the weirder ones which started when I saw they did a nun one. The usual film figures (I got rid of a load years back when moving in with an old boyfriend which I deeply regret), Hello Kitty, Studio Ghibli stuff random retro toys.
I am slowly wanting to collect a lot of the old Tomy toys like the wind up games (which I do have a few of), pocket games, a lot of the tower puzzle games and the water games. The sad thing is I did have quite a few of these but didn't hold on to them!
I don't want to just buy them on ebay, I'd prefer to find them, at the moment I can't afford them and don't really have the space anyway but in the future, maybe. I'm another person here that is hoping to win the lottery. If I did I would dedicate my life to visiting car boot sales and charity shops up and down the country!