Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2013, 01:30 AM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to THE MAYOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I had some original Star Wars passed on to me when I was younger from cousins but they are long gone.

I still buy toys, I collect Playmobil but only the single figures, usually the weirder ones which started when I saw they did a nun one. The usual film figures (I got rid of a load years back when moving in with an old boyfriend which I deeply regret), Hello Kitty, Studio Ghibli stuff random retro toys.
I am slowly wanting to collect a lot of the old Tomy toys like the wind up games (which I do have a few of), pocket games, a lot of the tower puzzle games and the water games. The sad thing is I did have quite a few of these but didn't hold on to them!
I don't want to just buy them on ebay, I'd prefer to find them, at the moment I can't afford them and don't really have the space anyway but in the future, maybe. I'm another person here that is hoping to win the lottery. If I did I would dedicate my life to visiting car boot sales and charity shops up and down the country!
omg you gave up your collection for a relationship ?? fck that if they don't like they can get lost in my eyes, uf a girl told me to give up my stuff or lose her i'd say ok bye

hope he was worth it and you're happy together, i'd never give up anything of mine.
Ebay is good but boot sales just aren't good anymore and charity shops well i try the ones here but nothing ever worth having these days.
booy sales are horendous too