View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 09:29 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Watched Berberian Sound Studio yesterday. If you haven't already, then go out and buy it now! Easily the best film I've seen this year
Seriously though, it really is due all the great things people are saying about it, fantastic stuff. We're going to watch it at college next semester when we start delving into foley work on my recommendation 10/10
Glad you like it!! fantstic movie imo.

on more of a downer, been doing my sums vis-a-vie this job im going to the interview for. £250 quid a week basic wage, subtract tax, then the cost of the commute (which is still cheaper than physically moving there) and loss of council tax reductions and i'll have barely anything left...

Still, they were nice enough to give me an interview, and i've not had to do one of those in ten long years so i'll head along anyway.

Worse still, in a meeting regarding my redundancy, i'm owed a weeks wages for every year i've worked there. The swine are basing it on my 16 hours contract, when holidays aside i've not worked my contracted hours once, I was always king of the overtime... I hope they revise my payment or its off to a tribunal. Heading down to citizens advice on friday to see what my options are....