View Single Post
Old 9th January 2013, 11:27 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Just sent this email to Arrow. I think it is appropriate. I hope you guys agree.

Hi

I thought that I would just email you guys at Arrow and say that in regards to this costumer you have my full support due to your latest decision with regards to the ZFE disc. In light of the recent problem's of the ZFE disc I really hope that you don't suffer financially because I was absolutely delighted at your recent announcement of Bava's Black Sabbath. That is in my top 10 Horror films of all time. I would be also very interested to see Baron Blood, a Bava title I was previously unaware of. Personally with the ZFE disc I have to admit that I was annoyed that I would have to initially pay 5 quid to have it replaced, particularly as a student trying not to spend 2 much money who also pre-ordered the slipcase Blu-Ray. In fact the reason that I was worried about the Slipcase was that the faulty disc would affect it value and collectability. Personally if I wasn't worried about the collectors value of it then the six seconds don't particularly annoy me. Now that you are offering it for free however I feel you have fixed the situation and I really hope that offering a replacement for free doesn't substantially hurt your business. I am worried now that you might go out of business. Please say this isn't so.

Apart from the 6 seconds ZFE was a amazing package. I particularly enjoyed, in regards to the extras the very interesting and enjoyable Romero to Rome doc. I will be a very happy costumer if further releases reflect this overall exceptional quality of the package (minus the missing footage).

Regard's Maxwell Dean