View Single Post
Old 12th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Cult Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Come on - you ALL know what I am self-quoting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Is that everything DVD wise, have you ever double dipped - say you have bought a box set with 6 in but 2 you already have as seperate releases
Yes, that is EVERY DVD that has been released to date

I tend to get them on day of release

Sadly, yes, I have 'double-dipped' a number of times, but in different releases. What I mean is, I would get the original release of (say) 'Tomb of the Cybermen', and then when it was re-released as part of the 'Revisitations' set, I would get that as well, but I can justify it by saying it has additional special features

What I have never done, is get the original release of (say) 'The Time Warrior', and then get the 'Built For War' box set, which is just a re-release of all the Sontaran stories from classic Who

I am really disappointed with the fact that 2|Entertain are releasing a number of old stories in 'special editions' BEFORE the entire series has been released. I mean, out of the next three releases, I already have two of them - 'The Ark in Space' and 'The Aztecs', but I will inevitably get them again. What angers me is the fact that we could have had two new stories instead - say 'The Mind of Evil' and 'Terror of the Zygons'

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty