View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 10:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I had alsorts of problems with my laptop freezing, running slow, not starting up, pages taking 5minutes to load etc so i downloaded Advanced system optimizer tried using that but somethings didnt work or wasnt allowed to use certain parts because i didnt have a gen key so tried to delete it it asked why i said to expensive then it said do i want it free, I typed yes then it sent me to loads of things to sign up for eg love films etc i wasnt going to bother to carry on but i did, i signed up to big fish games but i had to buy a game because you are new customer it cost around £1.50 in english money..

I did that then it gave me it for free ive ran all the test it does alsorts removes duplicate files, updates drivers, deletes deleted files still on your computer, optimize etc etc after what seem ages of doing everything my laptop runs almost perfect now still a few minor glitches here and there but nothing realy to complain about maybe some people might want to give this a try and you get a full working registerd optimizer for pratically free...