View Single Post
Old 6th February 2013, 10:01 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
Doesn't negate from the fact that everyone in the film is a law breaker (all the characters are clearly underage, awkward when sex scenes are involved) and a vile turd, beating and attempting to murder anyone who dissrupts the party (neighbour, father of two. How nice thse little shits are to kill a loving father who's concerned to expose his children to there act's of putridity). This may well be the worst film i've seen in my life now I come to think about it.
I watched it a month or so ago (recorded from Sky Movies) and didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as you found it to be. Not everyone in the film is a lawbreaker as some of those who turned up at the party were over 21 so were legal to drink and engage in consensual sex.

Of the three main characters, I found one of them (I can't remember his name) to be completely obnoxious, irritating and a generally horrible human being. However, when the shit really hits the fan, I don't remember anyone at the party killing anyone – it was all down to the psychotic neighbour with a flamethrower!