View Single Post
Old 13th February 2013, 05:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Official Announcement

Bought quite a few films since the start of February, but my most anticipated was George Romero's Martin. I've heard so many great things about this that I was desperate to see it, which is why I saved it for last!

Never has a film that I've anticipated SO MUCH bored me so much! nothing happens and and has no story apart from a young guy who goes to stay wih a creepy old uncle who keeps telling him he's a relative of Nosferatu. His granddaughter tells him he isn't. Granddaughter tries to convince grandad that he boy isn't evil which just makes him shout about Nosferatu even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
really hoped I'd like this but it's just too slow for me, painfully so in parts
this was exactly how I felt about this film. It did have a couple of good scenes, but it's not enough to save the film for me. I wanted to like it SO badly and I can't believe how disappointed I found it. 5.5/10

Did anyone else feel the same way about it, because it seems to me like everyone loves it.

Last edited by ArgentoFan1987; 13th February 2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Adding information