View Single Post
Old 26th February 2013, 07:40 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
We get a free DVD and no need to ask for one? I'll believe it when I see it, but I fully expect not to get one. I'm not really very trusting of Arrow at the moment.

So, if they can afford to replace everyone's dodgy BD and give away a free DVD, then the Facebook accusations that we would cause the closure of Arrow are made even more ridiculous by this mass giveaway. They're hardly hitting rock bottom are they? And to think that by asking Arrow to fix their mistake we were going to end up shutting them down permanently.
Oh I believe it.

Back on the "Day of the Dead", there were a few copies that went out without the comic. Mine was missing so I emailed them, they apologised, sent the comic along with a free complimentary DVD of "Blood Feast 2"

If giving away stock you can't sell helps get you back in the customer's good books, then it's a small cost to them that's entirely justified.