View Single Post
Old 25th March 2013, 05:04 PM
Cult Addict

Went to an interview for william hill this morning...

"oh it was incorrectly adverstised, were only offering a temporary contract due to maternity leave"

In spite of being advertised as full time and permenant (even though 31 hours is permanant in WH ) Still i'll take it if It's offered, trouble is i'm not a gambler and i've only been in bookies a handful of times in my life....

No phone call from argos (6 hour contract, but I could get up to TWENTY hours...!) so Don't think i've got that either, just an interview with natwest tommorrow, bit of a commute for a 17.5 hour job but I need the damn work.

Well BLOCKBUSTERS has found a buyer, so the remaining stores look to be staying for the forseeable future, if nothing materialises i'll try and secure something there, at least until the supermarkets start hiring..

the only other option is self employed, try and turn my amazon shop proffessional.... it's doable, wouldent mind having a shop and doing second hand dvds blu-rays and CDS from there, trouble is the rents are silly!

Watched Argents Blu of DJANGO... dosent look correctly framed to me but I had a lot less problems with the PQ than some, looked decent on my set up. Still love the film, very bleak and nihlistic, though not as much as the great silence. The wet and muddy ramshackle set for the town was a great idea imo and looked a lot different than a lot of previous westerns.