View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2013, 04:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
James has very kindly pre-ordered me the Animal Crossing 3DS XL which comes with the new animal crossing installed. It's a big treat as I'm in hospital for my surgery next Thursday and will be in for up to a week, I won't get it until I'm out but it's something to look forward to.

I haven't owned a ds before but I've wanted one so I have some ideas of what I want to play but if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear.
Luigi's Mansion 2 is adorable, hugely enjoyable, well worth a purchase. There's a game promotion on at the moment, if you buy 3 selected titles (from 8) they'll send you a free download code for a 4th. With your Animal Crossing bundle you'll already get one. So it's worth checking that out, to see if there's anything you're interested in.

I got Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask in the last promotion they had and fell in love with it. Despite not thinking it would be a game I'd like. Similar to Animal Crossing, never expected it to be a game I would love, but I got hooked on the last and have my pre-order in for the upcoming game. Cannot wait.