View Single Post
Old 27th June 2013, 09:06 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Watched Movie 43 yesterday, that I receieved thanks to the guys at Fetch as part of tomorrow's Innuendo Day event. Before I put it on, I read a few reviews, the majority of which panned it, even so far as to say it was the worst movie of the year, so I went in with very low expectations.
It's a comedy, built up of short films/sketches each directed by somebody different, with different actors eg Hugh Jackman, Richard Gere, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, Anna Faris etc, and do you know what, it had me laughing quite a few times during it's 90 minute running time, so for me it did exactly what a comedy should. Yeah, it's not gonna win any awards, except maybe a few Razzies, but I enjoyed it all the same, funny, sometimes very funny, rude, crude and featuring one of the most delightful young women to grace our screens over the last few years-Emma Stone, so I can't complain.
I'll leave you with this pic of Hugh Jackman from the opening sketch

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!